Over the Easter long weekend, Ron and I took Abi to visit Cobar and visit/meet friends of ours who live there. I was a great weekend of catching up with friends, hearing how they were going and seeing how much things had changed since we were last there.
I didn't take as many photos as I should have :-(. But below are some pictures from our walk to the "Newie" (officially the "New Reservoir", i think). It was pretty much a dust bowl most of the three years that i lived there, but it is quite full at the moment.
This was the first time we had put Abi facing forwards in the carrier. She seemed to enjoy it very much.
Not quite sure what made her nose itch, but its so cute :-).
This photo is here because its cute, and very "Abi".
1 comment:
So cute, tickly nose and all!
Post a Comment