Saturday, November 15, 2008

This being the first post, I thought it should be used to tell you a little about us. Currently we are well into the 2nd month of our marriage (where does time go?) and things are starting to run a bit smoother (even if Ron cannot stop snoring!). Jenni's PhD is slowly creeping along :-) and I finally cleared out all the boxes in the dinning room! Week by week Jenni is getting used to the earlier mornings and long train trips, while I get to enjoy serving her with tea (not coffee, who would have guessed!) to try wake her up :-)

Bible study has been a little more challenging recently for myself due to actually leading it instead of sitting back and simply answering. It would have been a lot harder if I didn't have Jenni to help me. Thank God she is smarter than me :-) It was also great to have such patient people in the study group who made things so much easier.

So, with all good intentions we hope to keep you all posted on how things are going and of the Joys and challenges we face.

Phil 4:13

1 comment:

Carolina said...

I was going to say great to see you blogging Jenni but it hasnt been updated since the first post back in November so... what's happening??LOL