Friday, September 18, 2009

Birth-weight regained at last :-D

Abi has now regained her birth-weight at long last (she is 4 weeks old). She was almost there last week at 4.050 kg, but during the week she gained 275 grams and now weighs in at 4.325 kg. This is a big improvement on her 65 g effort of the previous week and a big relief to her parents (and the lactation midwife at the hospital) who were quite worried about her slow weight gain. Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

mrsbushy said...

I am so pleased for you Jenni. After having a "slow" weight gainer, I know the relief you feel when they finally get there!!!
It is great feeling that you have persevered, the pain and all of the frustration is paying off! There will be no stopping her now!
Keep doing what you are doing, I am just so sorry that we haven't been able to be more help. It is excellent that your church is looking after you, that is an answer to my prayers!
Love to you all
Pauline