Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Abi pictures

Kinda figured it was time for some more pictures of Abi. We haven't taken as many pictures of her as we expected too - most of the time she is either sleeping, feeding or screaming and the few times when she is awake, alert and calm we prefer to enjoy rather than take photo's of. As she gets bigger there will probably be more, non-sleeping pictures.

This is Abi and me, just after she burped milk all down my shirt (under the cloth) and then fell asleep.

Happily asleep in bed (although on a nappy instead of a sheet owing to the fact that her nappy (disposable) leaked on the sheet and mattress protector during the night - we now have a spare mattress protector). The cute jacket was knitted by her grandma (my mum).

**Just a note - the purpose of this post is not to complain, I simply thought the photos needed some explanation. I actually find it amusing to get milk burped on me and to realise that I should have thought of buying two mattress protectors to begin with. Its all part of caring for a baby. (Actually when looking back on it, even parts of labour appear amusing now - especially the dramas with the gas (Nitrous oxide) :-D )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you both make a beautiful baby girl. She's so cute. I can hardly wait to see you soon and meet my precious little Abi. Hope you are both doing well, lots of love from the Rolfes.