Sunday, November 1, 2009

Anniversary celebrated - AT LAST!

That's right folks - in October Jenni and I celebrated 1 year together.

Unfortunately there is a saying in the Army that they can't take away birthdays but what they can do is stop you celebrating them. In my case it was deploying to Indonesia for nearly a month and missing an opportunity to celebrate it on the actual day.

So, when I arrived home we had our first date night since Abi was born and made it a belated anniversary meal.

Below are some pic's from the night. (Pic from Hogs Breath webiste)


This the lovely dessert we shared and could not finish!



Abi's first balloon!

All in all, a great night. I would like to take the time to thank friends and family for prayer, friendship and great examples/role models of working marriages.

God bless all and we look forward to another 12 months :-)

No comments: