Saturday, November 21, 2009

Abi update

Our little monkey is growing up fast. She is now more than 2 feet tall and weighs a bit more than 6 kg. She loves trying to grab things (only with her left hand at the moment) and put them in her mouth (not always successfully, but with lots of enthusiasm).

Here are some recent photos.

"I love my giraffe"

"I rules this house"

"No mum, this is not what it looks like, I is not trying to eat my elephant!!!!"

"I think mum has my career mapped out already"
(This suit was a present from my friend Jo - how cool is it???? I love it!!)

3 comments:

Theakston Family said...

I can't believe how big she is already! Love the photos. Can't wait to meet her - we'll be in Sydney at Christmas, so hopefully then!

Kath said...

Holy moley - she's huge! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas time. I read that she is leaning toward being a lefty, just like her Dad?

Alison said...

That is the cutest little onesie! (And a very sweet looking baby to wear it!)