Sunday, February 7, 2010
First dress-up party
The boy next door turned 3 yesterday, and Abi was invited to his birthday party. The children were all to dress up as their favorite movie character. Although Abi is probably young enough that no one would mind if she didn't dress up - we thought it would fun for her to join in. She looked so cute I had to take photos before hand :-). (We also could not decide which photo was cuter, so both are below.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she's so cute as a Shrek baby hehehe
I agree - I could not chose bwteen those two photos. She is adorable.
WOW, how cute, she is adorable.... I love the shrek theme as well. I was never that creative, Tahlia went to her 1st dress up party as dorothy the dinosaur in a green all in one suit..... I told you, not very creative.
Sweet! Dress-up is too much fun!
Post a Comment