Crossing the boarder into South Australia we had to stop at a quarantine station to check that we weren't carrying plants or fruit. After having our car checked we stopped to fill up with petrol and take this photo (thanks Aunty Katie).
The next three photos are of Christmas morning. We woke up at usual Abi time (between 6 and 6:30 am) for presents before going to church.
Abi and Mr Potatohead.
As Abi can't eat chocolate, we had to find something else to fill her stocking with. We opted for sultanas. She was quite excited when Aunty Katie helped her open them.
From her Grandma and Grandpa, Abi received a wooden cart. She loves it. She loves walking everywhere with it (its much faster, and I presume more comfortable, than her currently preferred mode of transport - walking on her knees). She also enjoys Dad pushing her around in it :-).


For those of you who don't know, Ron was away on deployment for the 7 weeks just before our move to Adelaide. Thankfully he arrived home safe and sound just after Abi and I had left Sydney and was able to join us in Canberra on the way to Adelaide. I am very thankful for the many people who helped me start the move without Ron. Especially my friend Denise and her family who did so much work in our garden and my friend Liv who was able to come over (with coffee), on the morning of the pre-pack and look after an extremely grumpy Abi while I finished getting things ready.
For those of you who don't know, Ron was away on deployment for the 7 weeks just before our move to Adelaide. Thankfully he arrived home safe and sound just after Abi and I had left Sydney and was able to join us in Canberra on the way to Adelaide. I am very thankful for the many people who helped me start the move without Ron. Especially my friend Denise and her family who did so much work in our garden and my friend Liv who was able to come over (with coffee), on the morning of the pre-pack and look after an extremely grumpy Abi while I finished getting things ready.
2 comments:
Wow! She's getting so big!
I'm glad you guys are safe and sound in Adelaide! miss you and Abi :) the new place looks good.
Post a Comment