Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So much change in so little time!

Hey Everyone,

just thought I would update our blog as I saw it has not been done in nearly 2 months. There has been some big changes around here and, as always, they are interesting.

Abi is now 19 months old and happily running around everywhere. She has learnt how to use the "no" word in correct situations, even if it doesn't get the results she desired. She can now count to 10 (13 if prompted correctly!) and never stops praying! Even though it is only for puppies :-) Tim and Pat get some special attention most times and Katie too.

I have well and truly done something I said I would never do - attend Bible College, even if it is part time. I have enrolled into Bible College for 1 semester and I hope I will be blessed with the marks to go Long Term Schooling with the Defence. Prayer is always appreciated as the next couple of weeks are going to be insane with 3 essays due and a board meeting about my suitability. God is good though and I know He has me no matter the results.

Jenni is doing he PhD still but wishes it was over now, not long to go though. She is a remarkable woman who I am greatly blessed to have met and married! BTW - she has a birthday soon, I won't tell you her age :-)

Well, must go but I hope to submit some more information very soon.

No comments: