Hey Everyone,
yup - it is true! I am finaly omw home from Indonesea.
Nothing ever goes as smoothly as it should though - I am currently stuck in a hotel (4 star no less) waiting to catch a flight that will not break down.
I hope to post some photos of my time here once I speak to some people and then show some of the things we did.
God bless you all and thanks for the prayers.
Ron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For those of you who didn't know, Ron was in Indonesia (with the Army) helping with the disaster relief. Abi and I have been on our own (apart from lots of help from my Mum (thanks Mum, and Tim and Dad who had to survive without her)) for the last 3 weeks.
Good to hear Ron is home safely and that Jenny and Abi survived without the protector and provider! :) Look forward to talking to you soon. Love and prayers from the Bushnells in Brissy.
Post a Comment