Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pretty in pink

Our Abi now has some more girly clothes.



I think the second one may be more her colour than pink, but at least people will know she's not a boy :-).

We also thought we should share some of our names for Abi
  • cheeky monkey (because of her grin, and what causes her to grin) (this has variations of sleepy monkey and hungry monkey as circumstances require)
  • pud-guts (a favorite of her dad's, the "ud" sound is as in "mud")
  • piglet (when she absolutely guzzles her milk and almost chokes on it)
There are more, but my brain is too tired to remember them at the moment, i'll add them when i remember.

2 comments:

Theakston Family said...

too cute! I think she looks gorgeous in the pink. :D

Ron said...

In my defence - I only call her pudguts because she eats more than me!

I do love her so though - she looks more and more like Jenni everyday and will be a heart breaker :-)

Hi everyone from Indonesia