Thursday, August 27, 2009

They are home!

To all,

thankyou for your prayers!

My lovely wife and our newborn baby girl Abigail have finaly arrived home. Guess what the first thing we had to do was - feed her lol

We look forward to posting some more pictures of her as she grows and causes more mischief than we can handle (she is a girl after all with I am betting her mothers intelligence!).

God bless and keep you all safe.

Ron, Jenni and Abigail!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are all at home and well. I'm sure that after the first few slightly scary days it will all become easier :) Thanks for the updates in the last few days Ron.
love jo

Theakston Family said...

Great news that you are all home. When are you bringing her out to Cobar for a visit!??!!

Ron said...

Haha

we where thinking of Christmas but will have to see how things are going.

:-)